As World Mental Health Day approaches, Help for Heroes will be running a Live Q&A for the first time ever.
We’d love you to join us on Facebook as some of our amazing beneficiaries talk about their mental health struggles and what reaching out for support was like for them. There will also be a Hidden Wounds mental health practitioner on hand to answer all your questions.
You can submit questions to our panel ahead of the event by emailing: email@example.com. All questions will be treated anonymously and even if yours isn’t answered on the day, you will receive a response from us shortly after the event.
How you can join us:
- When is it? Thursday 6 October 2016
- What time is it? 6.45pm
- Where can I watch it? www.facebook.com/helpforheroesofficial
- Can I watch on my mobile phone? Yes
- Can I ask questions before and during the event? Yes, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I ask questions about a loved one? Yes
- Will you read out my name if I submit a question? No, all questions will be anonymous
Look out for announcements next week on which of our beneficiaries will be taking part in our first ever live Q&A!
To chat with our Hidden Wounds team about free and confidential mental health support, please click here.